WEATHER »

Comments

December 19, 3:29 PM

pardallchewinggumspot on "Homeless Move into New Isla Vista Digs" Only 14% of the residents of the City of Santa Barbara are below the US Poverty level. That 20% of the City of Santa Barbara housing units are devoted to ... Read More.

December 19, 3:26 PM

garfish on "Old Town Stabbing Suspects Charged" Throw the "Restorative Justice" book at them! Read More.

December 19, 3:26 PM

loonpt on "Is Ours a Society That Accepts Torture?" sslocal, you might start by reading about PNAC, the Project for a New American Century. This was a think take of neocons back in the late 90s that discussed how ... Read More.

December 19, 3:25 PM

Emmysmommh on "In Search of Home" You guys are rediculous I wrote his article to see if there was anything child friendly studios or masterrooms in my town, but no I guess there isn't, from the ... Read More.

December 19, 3:12 PM

blahblahmoreblah on "The Shunning of Helene Schneider" So from emperor to stripper (as the emperor's clothes are coming off). Well, you chose your allies and friends and now they're going after you. bye bye to future political ... Read More.

December 19, 3:10 PM

loonpt on "In Search of Home" "I don't take out things on the child, loonpt." I specifically outlined in my argument that children end up getting the short end of the stick since child support has ... Read More.

December 19, 3:09 PM

blahblahmoreblah on "Old Town Stabbing Suspects Charged" Can't be soon enough! I wonder if these guys live in that ramshackle hellhole of an apartment between Orange and Magnolia? That place is KNOWN for all kinds of gang ... Read More.

December 19, 1:53 PM

sslocal on "Is Ours a Society That Accepts Torture?" Okay, thanks for the input. Read More.

December 19, 1:53 PM

wallymoon on "The Shunning of Helene Schneider" Seems to me that Helene was trying to get into the good graces (and wallets) of Montecito movers/shakers for her next run for higher political office. This has backfired on ... Read More.

December 19, 1:32 PM

JohnTieber on "Is Ours a Society That Accepts Torture?" at December 19, 2014 at 1:16 p.m. : "Please correct me if I'm wrong but didn't get UBL through actionable intel?" There's a reasonable amount evidence that UBL died years ... Read More.

December 19, 1:32 PM

JarvisJarvis on "In Search of Home" I don't take out things on the child, loonpt. I don't favor abortion either. The best interests of the child at this point is all that counts. Which may mean ... Read More.

December 19, 1:29 PM

bimboteskie on "The Shunning of Helene Schneider" Helene made her bed. When she has Marshall and Rose speaking out against her ridiculous moves, she needs to take heed. The sharks are circling. She needs to pull her ... Read More.

December 19, 1:21 PM

anemonefish on "Classical Music Collection Going to Library" It's great that the collection is now in the public library. I only hope borrowers take as good care of it as the radio pros doubtlessly did. So thanks to ... Read More.

December 19, 1:16 PM

sslocal on "Is Ours a Society That Accepts Torture?" "it's been shown over and over and over again that we CANNOT get actionable intel by this immoral method that violates international law as well as all norms of civilized ... Read More.

December 19, 1:14 PM

JohnTieber on "Is Ours a Society That Accepts Torture?" Regarding 9/11: Intelligence agencies of several US allies mocked the official US explanation of this event almost immediately. As early as 2003, polls indicated that 75% or more of New ... Read More.

December 19, 1:11 PM

loonpt on "Is Ours a Society That Accepts Torture?" Jarvis, I have found those websites to be completely full of intellectually dishonest garbage. I have gone through them time and time again and am able to debunk them point ... Read More.

December 19, 1:07 PM

ml4 on "Weston Richard’s Ramen Rocks" Good flavor but... for 18$ it's not that much food and I'm not even comparing it to the standard ramen bowls in LA. It's well-rounded and I wish there was ... Read More.

December 19, 12:59 PM

audidriver2010 on "In Search of Home" She states clearly that this child was not planned.. and a surprise..She still decided to bring it to term and keep it. So the ONLY thing the man is responsible ... Read More.

December 19, 12:52 PM

loonpt on "In Search of Home" Jarvis, I'm kinda surprised that you are such a big supporter of forced child support. A lot of the biggest problems in our society stem from women thinking that some ... Read More.

December 19, 12:48 PM

audidriver2010 on "Old Town Stabbing Suspects Charged" Soon to live the real life "American me" Read More.

December 19, 12:48 PM

JarvisJarvis on "Is Ours a Society That Accepts Torture?" Use this 911 Myths website link to track down loon pt's claims about 9-11 of conspiracy facts including this one about Rumfield's missing $2.3 trillion dollars. Pays to see how ... Read More.

December 19, 12:34 PM

loonpt on "Is Ours a Society That Accepts Torture?" The day before 9/11 Donald Rumsfeld went on television and said that the Pentagon was 'missing', or unaccounted for $2.3 trillion over the past few years. The next day, before ... Read More.

December 19, 12:21 PM

JarvisJarvis on "Tesla Dealership Gets Green Light" Fiat has its super little 500e bringing all-electric car costs down to $30K. Read More.

December 19, 12:16 PM

JarvisJarvis on "In Search of Home" Here is the link to the County Child Support Division: http://www.countyofsb.org/css They are there ready to serve children in need. The best interests of the child are key; not the ... Read More.

December 19, 12:10 PM

JarvisJarvis on "The Shunning of Helene Schneider" If Schneider it out there going it alone in the name of Mayor of Santa Barbara, why hasn't Gregg Hart led a censure motion among his fellow city council persons ... Read More.

event calendar sponsored by: