WEATHER »

Comments

January 21, 9:56 AM

loonpt on "High Times with the Pooch" Yes, there is a downside to taking 30+ doses of any medication, or having 30+ servings of any type of food or drink, including water. Cannabis just happens to be ... Read More.

January 21, 8:16 AM

nativeson on "Dueling News-Press Rallies Planned for MLK Day" What? Now even the Klan has become "oh, so inclusive"??? I don't think so..... Read More.

January 21, 7:36 AM

nomoresanity on "Eastside Business District Gets Rocky Reception" No John, it's because she is so easy to pick on due to her single race politics. Picking on her is like shooting morbidly obese fish in a barrel. Read More.

January 21, 7:33 AM

nomoresanity on "High Times with the Pooch" This is impossible. The wonder drug and delivery system that is capable for curing every disease and treating every symptom has a downside? Blasphemy! Oh yea, I agree that weed ... Read More.

January 21, 7:29 AM

nomoresanity on "Junipero Serra, Ready for Liftoff" Hold on there guys and gals; how did these comments devolve into something INTELLIGENT? Can't someone pull a fire alarm or something to stop this lunacy? Read More.

January 21, 7:26 AM

nomoresanity on "Not-So-Friendly Dating" reality-While I am absolutely pro abortion, the vociferousness with which groups pursue their rights to kill a fetus disturbs me. They act as though this "right" is the single most ... Read More.

January 21, 7:21 AM

Danaaja102 on "Bob Woodward Talks Presidents Past, Present, and Future" I just purchased a great Lancia after having earned $8533 this last 4 weeks and in excess of ten-grand last-month . with-out a doubt this is the most-comfortable work I ... Read More.

January 21, 7:20 AM

Danaaja102 on "The Dark Knights of Camelot " I just purchased a great Lancia after having earned $8533 this last 4 weeks and in excess of ten-grand last-month . with-out a doubt this is the most-comfortable work I ... Read More.

January 21, 7:19 AM

Danaaja102 on "Eastside Business District Gets Rocky Reception" My classmate's half-sister makes $83 an hour on the internet . She has been without a job for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $21991 just working on ... Read More.

January 21, 7:16 AM

nomoresanity on "IV Shooting Victim's Father Joining Capps for State of the Union" And you DD, have made a very good point about getting folks to see my point of view on this matter and I'm thankful for your input. However, I consciously ... Read More.

January 21, 6:13 AM

Botany on "Dueling News-Press Rallies Planned for MLK Day" Funny, since there were black people in the pro News-Press crowd. Read More.

January 21, 5:38 AM

DrDan on "A Regulatory Battle Royale" naw, nuff, I slept through all that kaka, but glad you wasted your time listening to Barry . Read More.

January 21, 5:35 AM

DrDan on "IV Shooting Victim's Father Joining Capps for State of the Union" NattyG full of inane BS again: I get along OK with nomore, and the "whore" comment seemed out of character for nomore. He'd get more to listen to his comments ... Read More.

January 21, 2:36 AM

nativeson on "Dueling News-Press Rallies Planned for MLK Day" ahem: anyone who deliberately shouts something like that is only trying to aggravate you so that you will do something stupid and be arrested. Nada mas. Read More.

January 21, 12:21 AM

ahem on "Dueling News-Press Rallies Planned for MLK Day" narivegeo, F bombs are horrible but when the SBNP advocates are shouting "KKK" that's a very different thing. Read More.

January 20, 11:08 PM

billclausen on "IV Shooting Victim's Father Joining Capps for State of the Union" "No apology on this end". Ok then. Disagreeing with his stance on gun laws (as I happen to) is very different from calling him a "self-aggrandizing whore". While I disagree ... Read More.

January 20, 10:52 PM

geeber on "Enviro Groups Rally Against Fracking" NattyG ought to fill the tank on his Hummer, while gas is around $2.60 and get his hide on back to Oklahoma . Read More.

January 20, 10:32 PM

realitycheck88 on "Not-So-Friendly Dating" DVS had a good mission except for one thing: they are officially Pro Abortion Rights. Killing innocent living Humans is the worst form of abuse and a severe violation of ... Read More.

January 20, 10:18 PM

Ken_Volok on "A Regulatory Battle Royale" Dunno, you should've asked me when I was drunk. Read More.

January 20, 10:10 PM

Botany on "IV Shooting Victim's Father Joining Capps for State of the Union" No worries. ETR's definition of a bigot is anyone that doesn't agree with him/her. Read More.

January 20, 10:01 PM

JohnTieber on "Capps and Gaskin Talk College" Regarding random_kook's posting of Rand Paui's State of the Union rebuttal above, these two items just came through my RSS feeds within the past few minutes: [VIDEO - 12:09] The ... Read More.

January 20, 9:52 PM

nuffalready on "A Regulatory Battle Royale" Ken_Volok: "All the rw has is racism and homophobia and newsflash for them: everyobody's doing it and black guys are are prime". What is everybody doing? Do black guys know ... Read More.

January 20, 9:35 PM

nuffalready on "A Regulatory Battle Royale" Dr Dan: Did you cheer wildly when Pres Barry took credit for lower prices at the pump . . .saving average family $750? Read More.

January 20, 9:32 PM

nomoresanity on "IV Shooting Victim's Father Joining Capps for State of the Union" Oh yea, at least ETR called me a bigot again. Is that because my comment was about a guy with a Spanish name? You seem to call a lot of ... Read More.

January 20, 9:29 PM

nomoresanity on "IV Shooting Victim's Father Joining Capps for State of the Union" Zero apology on this end, and I met with him at UCSB so at least I have some more "read" on him than most of you. He went from grieving ... Read More.

event calendar sponsored by: